Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The End?

Almost a year has gone by since I started this blog. I seem to be writing here less and less. There really isn't anymore I can say that I haven't said a dozen times in one form or another.
The last few weeks I have been thinking about what I was going thru at this time last year. What a nightmare it had been for me....watching my mom suffer from that dreadful cancer. I think about her every single day. I cry for her every single day. I feel her loss every single day. My life won't ever be the same without my mom. I can only hope and pray that my pain will lessen in time.

Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog. Thank you for the support and advice and friendship. I won't ever forget the kindness and generosity you all have shown me and my family. I'm not saying that I'm deleting this blog.....I just don't have much to say here anymore. I know that most of you are on facebook and can keep track of me on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment