Thursday, February 18, 2010

What do dreams mean?

I keep having dreams about my mom. The dreams are usually about something else or someone else totally...yet she just happens to be there. They aren't dreams that make me wake up and go "she came to me...I can be a peace now." In fact.....they are disturbing to me. She always has cancer, yet she is functioning and seems to be living as normally as she can. I don't understand what this means. The last dream I had, Kip Winger was at my house (parent house) building a concert stage and I wanted my mom to meet him. She was laying on the couch in the living room and didn't want to get up. So she never met Kip.

My gallbladder surgery is monday morning and I'm scared. I know they do those surgeries all day long and its nothing complicated but I'm scared. My mom won't be there with me to tell me everything will be ok. What if something goes wrong during the procedure and I start to see the white light? My mom is there calling me. Asking me to come and be with her. I miss her so much...I might just take her hand and go. My mom was never a selfish woman so I know she won't do that. She would want to to live my life and be happy. She would want me to stick around and be a wonderful aunt to little Lexi. But these things go though my mind all the time. I live in fear these days. I'm afraid of death, dying, the people around me dying.

Maybe I need therapy. If only I could afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment