Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I thought sunday is supposed to be a day of rest?

Just my luck.....I end up with two baptisms on the same day and less than an hour apart. My little neice Alexis was to be baptised at 12:30 at St. Cosmas & Damian in Twinsburg, and my friend Teresa's little girl was to be baptised at 1:15 at St. Francis of Assissi in Gates Mills. Teresa has given the honor of being Godmother to Natalie so you see my delima.

Time was on my side and I was able to be at both baptisms. The priest at St. Francis was kind enough to wait until I got there to start the ceremony. It was a beautiful moment in both these little girls lives and I was thrilled to participate in both. After Natalie's ceremony, it was time to head to Hudson for Alexis's party. Then after an hour or so there, it was time to head out to Kirtland for Natalie's party. It was alot of rushing around, alot of miles on the car, but I couldn't let these little girls down. I am honored to be a part of both of their lives.

God Bless Alexis & Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment